Return Material Authorization Policy
Updated April 2021
Parts to be returned will be accepted under the following conditions:
- They must have been purchased no longer than six months prior to the request for return.
- You must call prior to the return to alert us to the fact that you will be returning goods and obtain returned material authorization (RMA). You will need our invoice number or your PO number to obtain an RMA.
- You must include a copy of the RMA with the returned parts.
- You must pay the return shipping charges unless parts shipped in error by Multi-Fab.
- The parts must be received in the same condition as they were shipped. Adequate packaging must be used when returning parts. No credit will be issued for parts received back damaged due to poor packaging.
- A 25% restocking charge will be assessed on all returns ordered incorrectly by your company or if we were not informed in advance of the reason for the return.
- Parts special ordered for you from another source as well as electrical/electronic parts are not returnable unless there has been a special arrangement made prior to the purchase.
The above brand names are registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Multi-Fab sells to registered dealers only; however, we can assist in finding you a dealer.