Multi-Fab Products, LLC manufactures and sells service parts and related steel components for dock leveler installation. These items are designed to repair or install on dock levelers manufactured by Kelley, Kelley Atlantic, Rite-Hite, Serco, Ellis, Blue Giant, McGuire, Overhead Door, Poweramp, Pentalift, Pioneer, DLM, Nova, Genquip, Copperloy, Nordock, Vestil/T&S and Bluff. We will consider the manufacture of replacement components to fill your needs. The following document details our purchase policy and product warranty policy.
All orders must carry a minimum value of $25 net price. If the order is for less we will add a handling charge which will increase the order value to $25.
- Orders of catalog service parts and/or Weatherguard (excluding pit steel, dock lip plates, bumpers, mechanical spring conversion kits and all hydraulic related products) which exceed $1500 will be shipped “free freight” for normal ground service to the contiguous 48 states using Multi-Fab’s carrier of choice. Free freight orders ship best method as deemed by Multi-Fab unless customer agrees to pay any applicable accessorial charges. Free freight orders can also be shipped to the local terminal for customer pick-up.
Note: Parts ordered that are not in our price book (on-line or printed) do not qualify as a component of the $1500 requirement.
- Invoices must be paid in accordance with the terms as noted on the invoice unless other arrangements have been agreed upon by our credit department.
- Return parts (other than warranty or parts shipped in error by Multi-Fab) will be accepted under the following conditions:
- You must call prior to the return to alert us to the fact that you will be returning goods and obtain a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) form. You will need our invoice number or your PO number to obtain an RGA.
- The part must have been purchased no longer than 60 days prior to the request for return, and the (RGA) is only valid for 1 (one) month from date it was issued.
- You must include a copy of the RGA with the returned parts that includes your explanation of why the part(s) are being returned.
- You must pay the return shipping charges.
- The parts must be received in the same condition as they were shipped. Adequate packaging must be used when returning parts. No credit will be issued for parts received back damaged due to poor packaging. Any hydraulic components that are not completely drained of fluids before returning will be refused at time of delivery.
- A restocking charge will be assessed on all returns ordered incorrectly by your company or if we were not informed in advance of the reason for the return. Multi-Fab’s standard restocking charge is 25%.
- Parts special ordered for you from another source as well as electrical/electronic parts are not returnable unless there has been a special arrangement made prior to the purchase.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders will be filled at the current price.