Lock-Up Vehicle Restraint
The patented NOVA Lock-Up Vehicle Restraint with its vertical barrier offers more versatility than a rotating hook, providing security in restraining a wider variety of vehicles in a more durable package.
Download Lock-Up Product Specifications
Download Lock-Up Survey
Download Lock-Up Brochure
The Lock-Up is ideal for applications that demand a wall-mounted, truck-positioned restraint with the versatility to restrain a variety of vehicles and offers unique features and benefits.
Features and Benefits:
- The Lock-Up restraint maintains contact with the RIG and adjusts automatically with trailer float motion to ensure proper engagement at all times during the loading and unloading process
- Vertical barrier position ensures engagement with intermodal containers and trailer RIG configurations with cover plates or obstructions
- Patent pending activation system ensures RIG/barrier engagement is maintained even when electrical power source is lost
- The gear motor operates on electrical current only when engaging or disengaging the vertical barrier with the RIG, resulting in more reliable operation and ultra-low energy cost
- Non-contact limit switches—magnetic proximity sensors for a more robust, high durability, long-lasting performance
- Exclusive vertical barrier lifting mechanism utilizes an over-center device which maintains engagement even in the event of a power failure
- Brakeless, direct drive gear motor specifically engineered for this application—no brake, clutch, sprockets, or chain required
- Roller slope extension that effortlessly rolls on pavement
- LED lights are standard for energy efficiency and long life