Chain Hoist, ManualMFBD-HOIST
Request a Quote
- Allows fresh air and light to come in
- Prevents the entry of bugs and birds
- Strengthens facility security and deters trespassing
- Installs onto door frame without hindering the existing door
- Panels are interchangeable for easy repairs
- Custom sizes and additional options available
- Includes a 2-year warranty
Bug Doors from Multi-Fab are the solution to your summertime environmental and security concerns. Our mesh doors prevent insects, birds, debris and intruders from entering your facility while allowing air and light in. Doors are made of 11-oz vinyl mesh, come in seven colors and are available in custom sizes. The mesh sections are interchangeable for quick, inexpensive repairs. Bug Doors have horizontal stabilizing bars for added wind resistance and seals at the top, base and sides. The convenient roll-up design comes with your choice of powered or manual operation.
Powered in-tube motor doors are ideal for high-traffic areas that require faster-operating speeds. The switch activation provides ease of use with an adjustable open/close speed of 6 or 12 inches per second.
Manual doors are common in low-traffic areas and are available with your choice of chain hoist, spring-assisted or crank-handle operation.
Ordering is easy with our simple questionnaire. To get a quote for a Bug Door, please provide the following information:
- Door size (width x height)
- Powered or manual
- Mount style (outside, under header, inside, inside projection mount)
- Door usage (how many cycles per hour)
- Zip code of shipping address