Dock Seals & Shelters
Shop loading dock seal and shelter replacement parts conveniently online. Find the parts you need with Multi-Fab's large selection of dock shelter and seal parts today.
Dock seals and shelters can significantly improve the energy efficiency and environment control of buildings, reducing costs. They provide an effective barrier against the elements, keeping loading docks safe and efficient.
Dock seals and shelters also provide a positive seal between internal and external environments. They prevent the passage of dust, insects, exhaust fumes and other airborne particulate matter while the loading dock is in use.
Dock seals are constructed from high-density polyurethane foam and solid wood. Cover material and wear pleats are top-grade fabrics providing superior performance and weather resistance.
The RF Series dock shelter is constructed from solid wood, top-grade, abrasion-resistant fabric and translucent fiberglass panels.
Dock Seals and Shelters help avoid safety and productivity problems associated with unprotected openings, such as:
• Employee discomfort
• Energy loss
• Theft or security concerns
• Product damage or contamination
• Insect infiltration
• Slippery or dangerous dock conditions
Maximum Energy Savings
• Weather tight enclosures
• Head curtain models available for extra protection from the elements
• Models are available to accommodate any kind of truck
• Wide choice of fabric type, weight and color
Extremely Cost Effective
• Energy savings
• Safety and productivity
• Freight protection
Robust Performance & Durability
• Rugged construction designed to withstand heavy traffic
• Cover material and wear pleats are top grade fabrics providing superior performance and weather resistance
• NOVA's MAX-1000 heavy-duty polyester-based fabric
• High density urethane foam provides long life and excellent resiliency characteristics
• Select grade pressure treated kiln dried lumber
• Shelters include steel support bumpers
• Heavy-duty galvanized mounting hardware
• Seals feature brass grommets with spur washers for venting
• Velcro® brand fasteners
• All sew lines are backtacked with locked stitching
• Heavy bonded polyester multifilament thread with UV protectant
• NOVA MAX-1000 - Heavy-duty polyester-based fabric with a polymer blend coating featuring ultra-high abrasion resistance for the toughest environments; resulting in the highest puncture and tear resistance and abrasion resistance of any fabric in the industry
• NOVA MAX-60 - Heavy-duty polyester-based fabric with a polymer blend coating on both sides, with 60% of the coating on the outside surface for greater wear resistance